Monday, June 11, 2012

Swirled Berry Pie

Once upon a time, I decided that I wanted to start a cooking blog. Due to my lack of experience (and lack of creative blog titles), I named it: Hinckley Health and Happiness. Cool name, right? Yeah, I thought so. This blog was dedicated to food that I made for my family (hence the "Hinckley" surname attached to it). It was full of many recipes and many poor quality pictures. It's a little embarrassing to look back on it. Nonetheless, I posted some really tasty things on there. One of those posts was a dessert called: Fantastic Freezer Pie. This pie was super scrumptious. And guess what? I am here to post it for you today (take two). Hoorah!




Swirled Berry Pie
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,
  • softened
  • 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
  • 2 cups sherbet, softened (raspberry, orange, lemon, etc...I used pineapple)
  • 2 cups whipped topping
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
  1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme together, until smooth. 
  2. Stir in sherbet. 
  3. Fold in whipped topping. 
  4. Stir in the raspberries. 
  5. Pour into crust.
  6. Garnish with berries.
  7. Freeze until firm. 
  8. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. 

Cool fact: The pie can be frozen for up to 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment